From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artapanus, general under Xerxes I (486–465 BC)
- Artabanus of Persia, reportedly Regent of Persia for a few months in 465 BC–464 BC
- King Arsaces II of Parthia c. 211–191 BC, called Artabanus by some early scholars
- Artabanus II (of Parthia) c. 127–124 BC
- Artabanus III (of Parthia) c. AD 10–38
- Artabanus IV (of Parthia) c. 80–81
- Artabanus V (of Parthia) c. 216–224
- Artabanus, one of the sons of Artabanus III who was killed with his family in 40
There is some confusion over the numbering of these rulers: scholars who give Arsaces II the name "Artabanus I" add one to the regnal number of his successors, thus counting up to Artabanus V.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artabanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.