From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Artemis, in comics, may refer to:
- Artemis (Marvel Comics), a goddess in the Marvel Universe
- Artemiz, a member of the Female Furies
- Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, the Amazon who became Wonder Woman for a short time in the 1990s.
- Artemis Crock, the current incarnation of the DC villainess, who used the name "Artemis" during her period working with Injustice Society
- Artemis, a Wildstorm character and Coda warrior
- Artemis, a short-lived member of the Star Chamber in the Milestone Media universe.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.