From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Artemus may refer to:
- Artemus Ward "Nick" Allen (1888-1939), American baseball player
- Artemus Gates (1895-1976), American politician
- Artemus Ward (1834-1867), American humorist
- Artemus Gordon, a character on the TV series The Wild Wild West
- a misspelling of the Greek goddess Artemis
- a misspelling of Artemas Hale (1783-1882), American politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.