Arthur's Seat (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arthur's Seat may refer to:
- Arthur's Seat, in Scotland
- Arthurs Seat, Victoria, locality and hill in Australia
- Arthur's Seat, a point in the hills of Mahabaleshwar, India
- Arthur's Seat, a promontory near Shiel Hill, New Zealand
- Places named after King Arthur, mostly found in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.