Arthur Lionel Smith
In 1879, Smith married Mary Smith, with whom he had nine children. They first lived at 7 Crick Road in North Oxford until 1893. Their daughter Miriam married the diplomat Sir Reader Bullard. His daughter Rosalind married Oxford historian Edward Murray Wrong.
- Balliol Archives Exhibitions — Arthur Lionel Smith (1850–1924), Balliol College, Oxford, UK.
- Salter, H. E. and Lobel, Mary D., ed. (1954). "Balliol College". A History of the County of Oxford: Volume 3: The University of Oxford. Victoria County History. pp. 82–95. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
- A. L. Smith paper, Balliol College, Oxford, UK.
- Symonds, Ann Spokes. "Families: The A.L. Smiths". The Changing Faces of North Oxford: Book One. Robert Boyd Publications. pp. 117–118. ISBN 1-899536-25-6.
- "Bullard, Sir Reader (William)". Who's Who, 1956 (108th ed.). London: Adam and Charles Black. 1956. p. 408.
James Leigh Strachan-Davidson
|Master of Balliol College, Oxford
Alexander Dunlop Lindsay
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|