From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arthur Young may refer to:
- Arthur Young (accountant) (1863–1948), founder of the accountancy company which became Ernst & Young in 1989
- Arthur Young (actor) (died 1959), English actor
- Arthur Young (divine) (1693–1759), English clergyman and divine
- Arthur Young (footballer) (fl. 1906), Scottish footballer
- Arthur Young (agriculturist) (1741–1820), English agriculturist, writer and economist (son of Arthur Young the divine)
- Colonel Sir Arthur Young (police officer) (1907–1979), Commissioner of the City of London Police
- Sir Arthur Young (governor) (1854–1938), Governor of the Straits Settlements
- Arthur Stewart Leslie Young (1889–1950), British Unionist Party (Scotland) MP
- Arthur M. Young (1905–1995), American inventor and philosopher
- Art Young (1866–1943), American cartoonist and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.