From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Article 3)
Article Three may refer to:
- Article Three of the United States Constitution
- Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Article 3 of the Constitution of Ireland
- Article Three of the Constitution of Puerto Rico
- The Article 3, a musical album by Me'shell Ndegeocello
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article Three.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.