From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikispecies has information related to: Articulata|
Articulata has four meanings in zoology:
- Articulata (Brachiopoda), one of two main divisions of the brachiopods having two valves with an articulating hinge
- Articulata (Crinoidea), a subclass of crinoids, the only such to survive past the Paleozoic era
- Articulata (Cyclostomata), a group of cyclostome bryozoans, also known as Articulina
- Articulata hypothesis, a hypothesis treating Annelida and Panarthropoda as sister taxa
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles about taxa associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.