From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up articulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Articulate may refer to:
- Articulate!, a board game in which players describe words from different categories
- Articulate brachiopods, brachiopods with toothed hinges and simple opening and closing muscles
- Articulate sign, a sign of the zodiac that facilitates speaking and communication
- Articulate sound, to move the tongue, lips, or other speech organs in order to make speech sounds
- Articulated vehicle, a vehicle which has a pivoting joint in its construction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.