From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Artificer (disambiguation))
|Look up artificer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An artificer is a skilled mechanic in the armed forces, chiefly British. It may also refer to:
- A person who makes artifacts
- Artificer Sergeant Major, an appointment held by a Warrant Officer Class 1 in the Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- A soldier of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers selected for special electro-mechanical training and rapid promotion to the rank of Staff Sergeant
- Royal Artificers, a corps of the British army which in 1813 became the Royal Sappers and Miners, which in 1856 merged into the Royal Engineers
- Armament Artificer, an Appointment by suitability qualified NCO technicians in the ordnance corps of the Irish Defence Forces who inspect, service and repair the heavy ordnance weapons in artillery, air defence, Cavalry and Naval formations
- Artificer (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.