From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Artificial Invagination is an EP by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow.
All music composed by Masami Akita.
- Masami Akita – electronics, tape manipulation
- Reiko Azuma – voice
- Abtechtonics – cover
- Tetsuo Sakaibara – tasuki photo
- Mixed Oct '91
- Included live recordings at Webo, New York City 23/Sep/90 & Success Hall in Kawaijuku No. 16 Nagoya, 17/Sep/91
- Original live recordings: thanks for Gen Ken, Ron, Kiyokawa & Dislocation
- Cover photo taken from Documentary Magazine
- Tasuki photo taken from True Romance performance at Nihon University on 3/Nov/91
- Special thanks for Tejima (Vanilla Records)