Arts SA is the South Australian Government's arts and culture agency, it is a division of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet, although it was previously a Department in its own right. The Minister for The Arts is the Premier. It is headed by Alexandra Reid, Greg Mackie was a past Chief Executive.
Statutory Authorities reporting to the Department include:
- the Adelaide Festival Centre Trust
- the Art Gallery of South Australia
- Carrick Hill
- the History Trust of South Australia
- the South Australian Museum
- the State Library of South Australia.
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|