|• Mayor||Samvel Ohanyan|
Artsvanist (Armenian: Արծվանիստ; until 1968, Nerkin Aluchalu, Alichali, and Russified as Nizhniy Aluchalu) is a town in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. In the gorge south of the village is the early 10th century monastery of Vanevan and large but broken medieval khachkar monument nearby.
- Artsvanist at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 46; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|