Arturo Castiglioni, c. 1900
Arturo Castiglioni (10 April 1874, Trieste – 21 January 1953, Milano) was an Italian-born American medical historian and university professor.
Castiglioni grew up in Trieste, Italy. In 1939, he emigrated to the States and became a professor at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. His brother was Camillo Castiglioni, an Italian-Austrian banker. Castiglioni was a member of the International Society for the History of Medicine.
- Il volto di Ippocrate, 1925
- Storia della medicina, 1927
- Italian medicine, 1932
- The history of tuberculosis, 1933
- The renaissance of medicine in Italy, 1934
- Incantesimo e magia, 1934
- L'orto della sanita, 1935
- ^ 2001, Franz-Andre Sondervorst, Chronique de SIHM