Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis
Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis (born 1947) is the current director of the Milan Triennale Foundation and Exposition.
Apart from being the director of the Triennale, Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis has his own architectural and design practice in Milan, 'the heartland of modern Italian design'. Among other customers, he has worked for Twinings, Nestlé, Renault and HGV.
Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis has been a lecturer, and is now full professor of Industrial Design, Interior Design, Textile Design and Fashion Design at Politecnico di Milano University in Milan, Italy. At the same university, he is also the director of the Polidesign project, chairman of the Fashion Design department, and since 1990 he has been the director of the Masters Degree in Design Management and Interior Design.
He has been visiting professor at many European and extra-European universities. He has lectured at the Royal Academy of Copenhagen (Denmark), at the Faculty of Architecture of Aarhus (Denmark), at De Montfort University (UK). He has conducted workshops at the Universities of Helsinki (Finland), Oslo (Norway), Orléans (France), Barcelona (Spain), Montreal (Canada), São Paulo (Brazil).
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis, Pierfrancesco Cravel, Orsola Branzi "Propinare" Edizioni Cervino 1996
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis, Arturo and Annicchiarico, Silvana: "Custom Built: The Concept of Unique in Italian Design", Brossura, Milan, 2003
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis, Arturo and Branzi, Andrea: "Ipotesi tardocontemporanee. Spazi tra agonia e mutazione", Franco Angeli Editore, Milan, 1998
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis, Arturo and Annicchiarico, Silvana: "Fuori serie. Pezzi unici, prototipi e prodotti su commissione nell'archeologia del design italiano", Brossura, Milan, 2003
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis, Arturo; Ferré, Giusi and Sammicheli, Marco: "Moda e design: il progetto dell'eccellenza", Franco Angeli Editore, Milan, 2006
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (August 2010)|
- I.DoT - Italian Design on Tour 2006/07 - NEW YORK, LAS VEGAS, SHANGHAI, NEW DELHI, BERLIN, LONDON
- Manufacturing Ideas: Design and Manufacture in Melbourne and Milan
- "La Linea Italiana - Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis" by Julie Copeland (Abc.net.au)
- Outdoor Experience Design with Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis at the British Institute of Wood Science (IWSc)
- A digital remake in traditional print
- Dell'Acqua Bellavitis and Andrea Branzi
- Professor Arturo Dell'Acqua Bellavitis at the Hong Kong Design Centre
- DESIGNING DESIGNERS 2005 - 6th edition
- eNewsletters Online
- Milan Triennale
- Interni Magazine
- Italian Digital Magazines
- Franco Angeli
- Politecnico di Milano