From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up artwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artwork may refer to:
- A work of art in the visual arts
- A piece of conceptual art
- In publishing, printing and advertising, any visual as opposed to textual material, usually in the context of preparing for printing, including:
- Artwork (graphic arts) a drawing used in various processes to transfer an image onto a substrate
- Photomask, an opaque plate with holes or transparencies that allow light to shine through in a defined pattern, commonly used in photolithography
- ArtWorks, a software package
- Artworks (film), a 2003 film
- Artwork (album), a 2009 album by American rock band The Used
- All pages beginning with "artwork"
- All pages with titles containing "artwork"
- Art (disambiguation)
- Work (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.