||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (October 2010)|
|Directed by||Jim Amatulli|
|Produced by||Jim Amatulli
Steven C. Beer
|Written by||Jim Amatulli
Daniel von Bargen
|Music by||Patrick Kelly|
|Editing by||Howard Heard|
|Running time||93 minutes|
Artworks is a 2003 crime film.
A police chief’s daughter in home security sales, contacts an art gallery possessor. They love art and have despise for their clients’ motives for gathering artworks. They think of a plot to steal overlooked but valuable artworks from her affluent clients’ homes.
- Virginia Madsen - "Emma"
- Rick Rossovich - "Brett"
- Eddie Mills - "Cory"
- Daniel von Bargen - "Howard" (Emma's Father)
- Jim Amatulli(producer)
- Steven C. Beer(consulting producer)
- Roger M. Bobb(associate producer)
- Jack E. Brown(executive producer)
- Alan Forbes(line producer)
- Ted Hutton(consulting producer)
- Andy Pepper(producer)
- Lee Watters(consulting producer)
Original Music by Patrick Kelly
Cinematography by Jeff Barklage
Film Editing by Howard Heard
Casting by D. Lynn Meyers Gary M. Zuckerbrod
Production Design by Thomas H. Paul
Set Decoration by John Champion
Costume Design by Robin Fields
- Cassandra Brake (hair stylist)
- Suzanne Kontonickas(key hair stylist)
- Tom Venditelli (key makeup artist)
- Alan Forbes(unit production manager)
- Howard Heard(post-production supervisor)
- Andrea Zondler(assistant post-production supervisor)
- Roger M. Bobb
- Jim McKinney
|This 2000s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|