Arunachal Dragon Force
The Arunachal Dragon Force (ADF), also known as the East India Liberation Front, is a violent secessionist movement in the eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh. The ADF seeks to create an independent Sovereign state|state resembling the pre-United Kingdom|British Teola Country consisting of area currently in Arunachal Pradesh as well as neighboring Assam.
It is also alleged that these people are sponsored by some tainted politicians of Arunachal Pradesh. The self-styled "commander-in-chief" of this group was beaten up in some local jail in Arunachal Pradesh back in late 1990s and thereafter nothing has been heard about the group. Today a few remnants of the ADF live on ransom (whose calls remain mostly unanswered).
- Insurgent groups in Northeast India
- Insurgency in North-East India
- Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir
- Khalistan movement
- Gorkha National Liberation Front
- Naxalite-Maoist insurgency
- Red corridor
- Tamil Tigers
- Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist-Leninist)
- Compact Revolutionary Zone
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|