From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arundhati may refer to:
- Arundhati (Hinduism), the Hindu goddess of the sky, stars and night time
- Arundhati (given name)
- Arundhati (epic), a 1994 Hindi epic poem
- Arundhati (1967 film), a 1967 Oriya film directed by Prafulla Sengupta
- Arundhati (2009 film), a 2009 Telugu film directed by Kodi Ramakrishna
- Arundhati (2014 film), an upcoming film
- Arundhati (actress), who has appeared in Tamil films in the 2010s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.