|Full name||Arturo García Muñoz|
|Date of birth||17 March 1981|
|Place of birth||Dos Hermanas, Spain|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder / Centre back|
|2001–2002||→ Córdoba (loan)||22||(1)|
|2012–2013||BEC Tero Sasana||16||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 August 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
He spent most of his professional career with Betis, appearing in 200 La Liga games over the course of seven seasons (12 years with the club overall, 317 official matches) and winning one Copa del Rey.
A product of Andalusia club Real Betis's youth system, Arzu was born in Dos Hermanas, Seville, and he played for its B-team during the 1999–2000 season, scoring twice in 19 league games. In the following campaign he made his debuts with the main squad who was playing in the second division – 16 matches, two goals – helping achieve promotion but subsequently staying in the category, being loaned to neighbours Córdoba CF.
In his first season in La Liga Arzu netted four times in 35 contests, including one in the opener, away to Deportivo de La Coruña on 1 September 2002 (4–2 win). He added a further 60 league appearances in the following two years, as in 2004–05 Betis finished fourth.
During the 2005–06 campaign, Arzu appeared in eight European games: four in the UEFA Champions League (scoring against Liverpool in a 1–2 group stage home loss) and in the UEFA Cup. On 13 May 2006 he netted a crucial equalizer in a 1–1 draw at Atlético Madrid on the last matchday, with the Verdiblancos barely avoiding relegation.
Still a defensive cornerstone in 2008–09, Arzu featured in 34 matches scoring twice – mostly as a centre back – but Betis was relegated for the first time in nine years. In August 2011, after only appearing in 17 games as the side returned to the top level, he was released from his contract.
In the penultimate day of the 2011 summer transfer window, Arzu signed with Gimnàstic de Tarragona in the second level. On 7 May of the following year he rescinded his contract with the Catalans (who suffered relegation), by mutual consent.
- El Betis arrolla al Depor con un fútbol de lujo (Betis crushes Depor with deluxe football); El Mundo, 2 September 2002 (Spanish)
- Real Betis 1–2 Liverpool; BBC Sport, 13 September 2005
- El Atlético despide la temporada con un justo empate ante el Betis (Atlético bids farewell to season with fair draw against Betis); Marca, 13 May 2006 (Spanish)
- Arzu rescinde contrato (Arzu rescinds contract); Betis Web, 24 August 2011 (Spanish)
- Arzu dará experiencia a la medular del Nàstic (Arzu to provide experience in Nàstic's back sector); Marca, 30 August 2011 (Spanish)
- El Nàstic rescinde el contrato de Arzu (Nàstic rescinds Arzu's contract); Marca, 7 May 2012 (Spanish)
- Arzu, presentado con el Berc-Tero tailandés (Arzu, presented with Berc-Tero from Thailand); Manquepierda, August 2012 (Spanish)