From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the word and the name "Asa". For the initialism or acronym, see ASA.
|Look up Asa or asa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asa may refer to:
- Asa (given name), a given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Asa, god of the Kamba people ethnic group in Kenya
- Aṣa, a Nigerian French singer-songwriter and recording artist
- Asa of Judah, a king of Judah according to the Bible
- Asa, Iran, in South Khorasan Province
- Asa, Nigeria, in Kwara State
- Asa River (disambiguation), multiple rivers with the name
- American Samoa, or IOC country code ASA, an unincorporated territory of the United States
- Asa Shigure, character in the Shuffle! media franchise
- Asa (raga), Indian format of musical rules
- Ása, genitive of Æsir, the predominant group among the Norse gods
- Asa Station, Japanese railway station in San'yō-Onoda, Yamaguchi
- Asa, or naboot, a staff used in Egyptian stick fencing
- ASA physical status classification system, a system for assessing the fitness of patients before surgery
- ASA, a film speed rating system defined by the former American Standards Association
- ASA, see ASA, the disambiguation-page
- Acetyl-salicylic acid, or simply ASA, or Aspirin, a drug used to treat aches and fever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.