From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Asaka can refer to:
- Asaka-no-miya (朝香) ōke (princely house), a branch of the Japanese Imperial Family
- Prince Yasuhiko Asaka (1887 – 1981), a member of the Imperial Household of Japan
- Asaka Kubo (b. 1979), a Japanese singer
- Asaka Mayumi (b. 1955), a Japanese actress
- Asaka Seto (b. 1976), a Japanese actress
- Fukushima Prefectural Asaka High School
- Asaka Station (disambiguation)
- Asaka, a character from the musical Once on This Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.