From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Asaka can stand for:
- Asaka, Saitama
- Asaka, Uzbekistan
- Asaka, Morocco, formerly home to a large Jewish community; see Judeo-Berber languages
- Asaka-no-miya (朝香) ōke (princely house), the eighth oldest branch of the Japanese Imperial Family created from branches of the Fushimi-no-miya house.
- Prince Asaka, a member of the Imperial Household of Japan
- Asaka Seto, a Japanese actress
- Asaka Mayumi, a Japanese actress
- Asaka (era), also written Åšaka, an era in the History of Nepal corresponding to 78 AD
- Fukushima Prefectural Asaka High School
- Asaka Kubo
- Asaka Station (disambiguation)
- Asaka, a character from the musical Once on This Island
- ?asaka, a Chumash village located near Soxtonokmu in California
|This page or section lists people with the surname Asaka. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.