Asakura Nobumasa (1583–1637), nephew of Asakura Yoshikage, was allied with Toyotomi Hideyoshi and with Tokugawa Ieyasu. In 1625, he was granted Kakegawa Domain (25,000 koku) in Totomi Province. In 1632, he was implicated in a plot; and he was dispossessed and banished to Koriyama where he died.
- Asakura Toshikage (1428-1481)
- Asakura Sadakage (1473-1512)
- Asakura Norikage (1474-1552)
- Asakura Takakage (1493-1546)
- Asakura Yoshikage (1533-1573)
- Asakura Kagetake (1536-1575)
- Asakura Koo (1995-present)
- Turnbull, Stephen (1998). 'The Samurai Sourcebook'. London: Cassell & Co.
- Turnbull, Stephen (2002). 'War in Japan: 1467-1615'. Oxford: Osprey Publishing.
|This Japanese clan article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|