From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asaph (Hebrew for "God has gathered") may refer to:
- Asaph Hall, 19th century astronomer
- Asaph Fipke, Canadian animator
- Saint Asaph, first Bishop of the Diocese of Saint Asaph in Wales
- Asaph ben Berekhyah (also known as Asaph ha-Rophe; Asaph ha-Yarhoni; Asaph ha-Yehuda Asaph Iudaeus), 6th-century Jewish physician, author of the Book of Assaf
- The Diocese of Saint Asaph
- St Asaph, a city in North Wales
- Psalms of Asaph
- Asaph (Bible), the name of several Biblical figures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.