From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asar may refer to:
- A 19th century transcription of the name Osiris, an Ancient Egyptian deity of the underworld and resurrection
- Asar, a horse-god revered in ancient Palmyra, possibly of Arabian origin
- Asar, Aligudarz, a village in Aligudarz County, Lorestan Province, Iran
- Asar Party, a former Kazakhstani political party
- ASAR (Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar) instrument aboard the European Space Agency's Envisat satellite
- A software company that makes and sells iPhone and mac applications such as Turnover, Sticker Shock, and NZB Drop.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.