From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Ascalon comes from Ashkelon, a coastal city in Israel. It can refer to a number of possible topics:
- Battle of Ascalon, considered the last action of the First Crusade
- The lance (or in some versions of the story, sword) that Saint George used to slay the dragon, named after the city Ashkelon
- The British World War II aeroplane used by Winston Churchill, named after the lance—an Avro York
- Ascalon, a region in the computer game series Guild Wars
- Ascalon, a powerful sword in the game Dragon's Dogma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ascalon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.