From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asclepius may refer to:
- Asclepius, the Greek god of medicine and healing
- Asclepius of Tralles, an Alexandrian scholar
- 4581 Asclepius, an asteroid
- Asclepius, a text in the Corpus Hermeticum (Hermetica)
- A town in Pontus, now İskilip, Turkey.
- An Argonaut
All of these can be spelled Asklepios or Asclepios, and the Latin for the god is Aesculapius.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.