From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ascot (disambiguation))
|Look up ascot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ascot or Ascott may refer to:
- Ascot, Queensland, suburb of Brisbane
- Ascot Park, South Australia, suburb of Adelaide
- Ascot (Ballarat), town near Ballarat in Victoria
- Ascot, Victoria (Bendigo), suburb of Bendigo in Victoria
- Ascot Vale, Victoria, suburb of Melbourne
- Electoral district of Ascot Vale, former electoral district of the Victorian Legislative Assembly
- Ascot, Western Australia, suburb of Perth
- Electoral district of Ascot, former electoral district of the Western Australia Legislative Assembly
- Ascot Park, New Zealand, suburb of Porirua
- Ascot, Berkshire
- Ascott, Buckinghamshire
- Ascott, Warwickshire
- Ascott-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire
- Ascott d'Oyley, Oxfordshire
- Ascott Earl, Oxfordshire
Stadia and racing facilities
- Ascot Racecourse, a Berkshire, UK horse racing facility
- Ascot Gold Cup, major race held at the Ascot racecourse.
- Ascot Racecourse, Western Australia, a horse racing facility
- Ascot Stadium, a facility in Gweru, Zimbabwe
- Ascot Park (speedway), a motor racing track in Los Angeles
- Ascot tie, a cravat with wide square ends; also a scarf with broad ends, tied one end across the other with an ascot knot.
- Ascot cap, a distinctive cap with a rounded shape
- Honda Ascot, both a 500cc motorcycle first produced in 1983, and a type of car first produced in 1993
- Ascot (1914 automobile), a short-lived French automobile company
- Ascot class minesweeper, alternative name of the Racecourse class minesweeper, a type of ship built in 1916
- HMS Ascot (1916), one of the ships of this class
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.