|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2013)|
Asgar (born 19 June 1955) has been a celebrity hair stylist since 1981 and regular columnist in the weekly national British newspaper Eastern Eye ("Hair Care with Asgar") since 2005. Asgar has done the hairstyling for covers and fashion features in Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Tatler, The Observer, The Times, The Independent, The Guardian, Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, Asiana Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Asian Women, and Asian Groom and Man. 
- Madeline Albright
- Joan Collins
- Cindy Crawford
- Ben Cross (Chariots of Fire)
- Karisma Kapoor
- Shahrukh Khan
- Nicole Kidman
- Akshay Kumar
- Deepika Padukone
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Aishwarya Rai
- Hrithik Roshan
- "Cutting Edge by Pablo Sat-Bhambra". Asian Groom and Man, Spring 2007.
- "Asgar Celebrity Hairdresser". KZ Entertainment, 26 April 2012.
- "A Passion for hair". IndianWeekly, 12–18 February 1999.
- "The Hair Meastro; Lime magazine talks to the UK based hair maestro who has worked his magic on scores of celebrities and dignitaries the world over". Lime Magazine, 1 May 2012.
- "Crowning Glory; Celeb hairdresser Asgar's hot summer tips". Eastern Eye. Ed. Aditi Khanna, 20 July 2007.
- "Aishwarya Rai". Asiana Magazine, Autumn 2011.
- "Asian Woman". Asian Woman Magazine, June 2007.
- "Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan was all smiles as he chilled out with celebrity hairdresser and Eastern Eye columnist Asgar.". Eastern Eye, 1 October 2010.
- "The man who has styled Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan worked his magic on Deepika Padukone's locks.". Eastern Eye, 3 July 2011.
- "Asgar styles Hrithik Roshan for International Indian Film Awards.". The London Paper. 9 June 2007.
- "Celebrity Hairdresser Asgar speaks about Aishwarya Rai". Eastern Eye, 13 April 2007.
- "Hair flair". Occasions Magazine, 20 September 2005.
- "Asgar styles Deepika Padukone for London Premeiere of Chandi Chowk to China". Eastern Eye, 13 January 2009.