From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asgard, Asgaard or Asgård (Old Norse: Ásgarðr, meaning "Enclosure of the Æsir") is the capital city of the gods in Norse mythology.
It can also refer to:
- Mount Asgard, a peak on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- The Asgard Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
- Aasgard Pass, a mountain pass in Washington, United States
- Asgard (crater), on Callisto, a moon of the planet Jupiter
- Asgaard (Mexican TV series), a game show produced in Mexico for TV Azteca
- Asgard, an alternative name for Ysgard, an Outer Plane in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Asgard, the Earth Golem in the Wild ARMs video game series
- Asgard (Stargate), a race of very advanced aliens in the fictional Stargate universe
- Asgard (comics), a realm in the Marvel Comics universe based on Norse mythology
- Asgard, a city in Jack London's dystopian novel The Iron Heel
- Asgard is the ancestral home of the Witches of East End (TV series)
- Asguard (band), a Belarussian death metal band
- Asgard (album), by the German folk black metal band Adorned Brood
- "Asgard", a song by Swedish metal band Therion
- Asgard (yacht), which ran guns for the Irish Volunteers in 1914
- Asgard II, an Irish sail training vessel which sank in 2008
- Deepwater Asgard, Drilling rig owned by Transocean Inc.
- Reidar Åsgård (born 1943), Norwegian politician
- Asgaard – German Security Group, a German private military company
- Asgaard (brewery), a brewery founded in 1994 in Schleswig-Holstein
- Asgard field, a natural gas field in the Norwegian North Sea (see List of natural gas fields)
- "Asgard", administrative interface of Midgard (software) content management system
- Hasguard, a hamlet in Pembrokeshire, Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asgard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.