From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ash Hollywood at 2013 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
May 27, 1989 |
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||188 as performer, 4 as director (per IAFD)|
Before entering adult industry she made mainstream modeling and worked the amateur circuit for about a year and a half. In 2013 she was one of the 16 actresses portrayed in the Deborah Anderson documentary film Aroused.
Awards and nominations
|2012||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Three-Way Sex Scene (G/G/B) (with Capri Anderson & Seth Dickens)||Spider-Man XXX: A Porn Parody|
|XBIZ Award||Nominated||New Starlet of the Year||N/A|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||New Starlet||N/A|
|2013||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Amber Rayne & April O'Neil)||Buffy the Vampire Slayer XXX|
|Nominated||Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (with Chris Strokes & Jules Jordan)||Slut Puppies 6|
|Nominated||Best Porn Star Website||AshGirl.com|
|XBIZ Award||Nominated||Best Scene - All-Girl (with April O'Neil & Amber Rayne)||Buffy the Vampire Slayer XXX|
|2014||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Boy/Girl Sex Scene (with Michael Vegas)||Forsaken|
|Nominated||Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene (with Aiden Ashley)||Girls Will Be Boys|
|Nominated||Best POV Sex Scene (with Mick Blue)||Eye Candy|
|Nominated||Best Safe Sex Scene (with Tommy Pistol & Prince Yahshua)||Rekindled|
|XBIZ Award||Nominated||Best Scene - Couples-Themed Release (with Danny Wylde)||Broken Hearts|
|Juliland Award||Won||Best Muff Dive||SKY10 with Reena Sky|
|Won||Scarlett Stone Award|
- "Ash Hollywood". IAFD. Retrieved 2013-02-09.
- AVN Staff, "The Fresh Issue", AVN, Vol. 27/No. 6, Issue 343, June 2011, pp.40-50.
- Michael O'Sullivan (May 2, 2013). "‘Aroused’ movie review". Washington Post. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- Lila Gray (2013-11-06). "Porn Stars Appear in Asking Alexandria Music Video". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-12-25.
- AVN AWARDS 2012 – NOMINATIONS. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- "2012 Nominees". Retrieved 2013-02-09.
- "2012 XRCO Award Nominations Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "2013 AVN Awards Nominees" (pdf). AVN Awards. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "XBIZ Awards 2013 Nominees". XBIZ. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "2014 AVN Award Nominees". AVN Awards. Retrieved 2013-12-25.
- "Nominees". XBIZ Awards. Retrieved 2013-12-25.
- Staff. "Phoenix Marie is 2014 jGrrl of the Year Owner Richard Avery also named the other winners of his 3rd annual awards.". AVN.com. Adult Video News. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ash Hollywood.|
- Official website
- Ash Hollywood on Twitter
- Ash Hollywood on Tumblr
- Ash Hollywood at the Internet Movie Database
- Ash Hollywood at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Ash Hollywood at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|