From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ashcan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ashcan may refer to:
- Ashcan (waste), a waste container
- Camp Ashcan, World War II prisoner of war camp for senior Nazi leaders
- Ashcan (weapon), an anti-submarine weapon
- Ashcan copy, a comic book publication produced solely for legal purposes
- Ashcan School, a realist artistic movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashcan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.