Ashland High School (Oregon)
|Ashland High School|
|201 S Mountain Ave
Ashland, Oregon, Jackson County, 97520
|School district||Ashland School District|
|Number of students||1,073 (2007-2008)|
|Color(s)||Red and White|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Midwestern League 5A|
|Accreditation||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
AHS opened in 1890.
On June 3, 2006 at 2:30 p.m a fire broke out in the AHS room behind the gym during a farewell assembly for the seniors. Students and teachers were evacuated. The gym was heavily damaged and Mountain Avenue was closed for hours. No one was hurt during the fire. The fire department determined that the fire was started by two students with firework sparklers. 
- Chad Cota - NFL player
- Ann Curry - Emmy award-winning television journalist
- David Fincher - film director
- Sam Gaviglio - baseball player
- Jeremy Guthrie - MLB pitcher, Kansas City Royals
- Kenneth Hobson - United States Air Force four-star general
- Winona LaDuke - Native American politician
- Sonny Sixkiller (1969) - NFL quarterback
- Larry Wagner (1926) - composer and arranger
- OSAA.org :: Schools
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Best High Schools 2010". U.S. News & World Report. 2009-12-09. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- Graves, Bill (2010-01-15). "Nine Oregon high schools ranked among best in nation". The Oregonian. Archived from the original on 17 January 2010. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- David Fincher - Biography
- "Gaviglio shows MLB potential in stint with Cardinals". DailyTidings.com. Retrieved November 24, 2014.