Ashley is a place name, a surname as well as both a male and female given name. A place name and surname, it is derived from the Old English words 'æsc' (ash) and 'lēah' (meadow).
Ashley can also be spelled Ashlie, Ashlee, Ashly, Ashli, Ashleigh, Ashliegh and Ashlaie.
- New Zealand
- Ashley, Cambridgeshire
- Ashley, Cheshire
- Ashley, Gloucestershire
- Ashley, East Hampshire
- Ashley, New Forest, Hampshire
- Ashley, Test Valley, Hampshire
- Ashley, Kent
- Ashley, Northamptonshire
- Ashley, Staffordshire
- United States
- Ashley County, Arkansas
- Ashley, Illinois
- Ashley, Indiana
- Ashley, Michigan
- Ashley, North Dakota
- Ashley, Ohio
- Ashley, Pennsylvania
- Ashley, West Virginia
- Ashley, Wisconsin
- Ashley (name), a male or female given name
- Ashley (automobile), a kit car manufactured in England from 1954 to 1962
- Ashley Furniture, an American furniture company
- Ashley Script, a typeface created by Ashley Havinden
- Ashley Treatment, a controversial treatment for static encephalopathy
- The Ashley Book of Knots, a reference manual on the use, history, appearance, and tying of knots by Clifford Ashley
- "Ashley", a 2008 song by Escape the Fate
- "Ashley", a 2008 song by The Dodos
- "Ashley", a 2012 song by Green Day
- Ashley (film), a 2013 film directed by Dean Ronalds
- Aisling (given name), from Irish (Gaelic)
- Ashli, a medieval Volga Bulgarian town
- Leigh (disambiguation), Old English for "a woodland clearing"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.