Ashley Austin Morris
Ashley Austin Morris is an American actress who has played Francine Carruthers on the PBS revival of The Electric Company since its debut in 2009. A profile on Broadway.com lists her hometown as San Antonio, Texas.
One of her earliest professional acting experiences was with a comedy troupe called "Viva la Vulva" for which she also functioned as a co-writer and, according to the official presskit of the Sesame Workshop, she wrote Libido Limbo, a finalist at Atlanta's Young Playwrights Festival.
According to her website, she graduated from University of North Carolina School of the Arts and has been featured in several Off-Broadway productions, including Die Mommie Die, Paper Dolls, Isabel and Bees, Love, Loss, and What I Wore, and "Reading Under the Influence". Her television acting includes appearances on Ugly Betty, The Good Wife, Gravity, and Desperate Housewives, and she was originally cast on the CBS sitcom Mad Love. She also appeared in the music video for "K.I.A" by Jet and the film Be Good Daniel. She also has a small role in 2012's Premium Rush.
- "Ashley Morris | Broadway Buzz". Broadway.com. 2007-10-18. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Ashley Austin Morris 04/21 by BlazinRy Radio | Entertainment Podcasts". Blogtalkradio.com. 2011-04-21. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Press Releases". Sesame Workshop. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "About | Ashley Austin Morris". Ashleyaustinmorris.tv. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Reading Under The Influence". Readingundertheinfluencetheplay.com. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- Cox, Gordon (March 11, 2011). "Off Broadway opens book on 'Reading'". Variety.
- "Ashley Austin Morris". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Development Update: Thursday, February 11". The Futon Critic. February 11, 2010. Retrieved June 28, 2010.
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American theatre actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|