|Occupation(s)||singer-songwriter, record producer|
|Labels||Atlantic Records, Weja Media/XLP|
Ashley Ballard is a R&B singer who was signed to Atlantic Records in the 2000s (decade). Her debut single "Hottie" was released in 2001, and received tremendous airplay, charting on the US Billboard charts peaking at number twenty-five. Her début album Get in the Booth followed on May 15, 2001, though it was never fully released. The single "Hottie" from the album sold over 100,000 copies worldwide.
In the 2000s Ballard made television appearances, including a concert part of the "Teensation" concert series, performing live with both James Brown and Josh Groban; toured the country with The Radio Disney Tour, and appeared on the cover of several publications, including Billboard magazine; and appeared and performed on The Jenny Jones Show.
Currently, Ashley is working on two EPs; they were scheduled to be released February 14, 2013.
Get in the Booth track listing
- "All I Ever..."
- "Hi Low"
- "Girls Like Me"
- "No Matter What"
- "Second Thoughts" (featuring PlusONE)
- "5 x 5"
- "Love Is Real"
- "It Was You" (featuring So Plush)
- "No More Miss Nice"
- "I'll Be Waiting"
- "Ashley Ballard". web.archive.org. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Atlantic Launches 'Teensation' TV Concerts | Billboard". billboard.com. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Amazon.com: Get in the Booth: Music". amazon.com. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 119. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 46. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Ashley Ballard fun interview - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
|This article about a United States rhythm and blues singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|