|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Rita Lee|
|Succeeded by||Debra Jensen|
November 15, 1956 |
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||120 lb (54 kg; 8.6 st)|
Ashley Cox (born November 15, 1956) is an American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its December 1977 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Mario Casilli. Cox was one of Hugh Hefner's "Personal Playmates", a term Hefner designated women that he dated seriously.
She also had two children and, as she told The Playboy Book in 1996:
I've been married several times, and I'm still looking for my knight in shining armor. Men think they want a fantasy girl, but when they meet somebody who's been a centerfold and dated a couple of well-known actors, I think that overwhelms them.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 8 December 2010.
- Hugh Hefner; Dave Hickey (2008). Playboy: The Complete Centerfolds. Chronicle Books. ISBN 978-0-8118-6091-8.
- Steven Watts (2008). Mr. Playboy: Hugh Hefner and the American dream. Wiley. p. 282. ISBN 978-0-471-69059-7.
- She acted out the "timid girl" who, after "the City's" seals were broken, first tentatively touched the grayed whiskers of Peter Ustinov, as "the old man," in the final sequence, and then smiled to the others in the crowd. Many of the indoor sequences of the film were shot in her native Texas.
- Michael Weldon (1996). The Psychotronic Video Guide. Macmillan. p. 175. ISBN 978-0-312-13149-4.
- Jay Robert Nash; Stanley Ralph Ross (1985). The motion picture guide. Cinebooks. ISBN 978-0-933997-05-9.
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|