|Birth name||Ashley Jurgemeyer|
|Born||July 30, 1984|
|Origin||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Genres||Piano rock, experimental rock, symphonic black metal, extreme metal|
|Occupations||Pianist, keyboardist, songwriter|
|Years active||Since 2005|
|Associated acts||Abigail Williams, Orbs, Cradle of Filth|
Ashley "Ellyllon" Jurgemeyer (born July 30, 1984) is an American pianist, keyboardist and songwriter for the band Orbs and was the former pianist of the symphonic black metal band Abigail Williams and of Cradle of Filth.
Ashley Jurgemeyer was classically trained on piano since age six. She got her bachelor's degree in Music Composition and Theory from Arizona State University and then started her career as a founding member of the band Abigail Williams in 2005. Jurgemeyer left the band in 2009 after becoming the new keyboardist for Cradle of Filth, replacing Rosie Smith. She recorded two releases with Abigail Williams, which are In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns and Legend. Ellyllon is also a part of the supergroup Orbs along with Dan Briggs of Between the Buried and Me and Adam Fisher of Fear Before (Fear Before the March of Flames). She is also working on a solo classical piano album.
Jurgemeyer was the keyboardist for the Abigail Williams from 2005 to 2008. During that time, she recorded two albums with the band. In early 2007, the band split. They later decided to resume Abigail Williams that same year, with Plaguehammer returning to bass guitar, Zach Gibson and Bjorn Dannov rejoining, and also Kristen Randall (Winds of Plague) joining the band. After a tour in late 2007, Kristen Randall left the band and joined Winds of Plague, to which Jurgemeyer rejoined them. She toured with the band in Europe and the United Kingdom in summer 2008.
Jurgemeyer along with Dan Briggs (Between the Buried and Me) and Adam Fisher (Fear Before the March of Flames) formed Orbs. The band released their debut album, Asleep Next to Science, on 17 August 2010.
Cradle of Filth
- Abigail Williams
- Asleep Next to Science (2010)
- Cradle of Filth
- Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (2010)
- Until I Feel Nothing (2011)
- Ashley "Ellyllon" Jurgemeyer - Metal Storm
- What composers write piano pieces similar to Ashley Ellyllon
- Ashley Ellyllon's Page - Cradle Of Filth
- Abigail Williams Interview - Thomas G. Plaguehammer Interview
- Abigail Williams - Crusher Magazine.com
- FEMALE ARTIST OF THE MONTH: ASHLEY ELLYLLON - Girls of Metal's
- Sciarretto, Amy. "Orbs, 'Asleep Next to Science' -- New Album". Noisecreep. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- Cradle Of Filth - Filth Plan A Future With Replacement Rockers
- seeking for Keyboard player