Ashley Graham (model)
|Born||Ashley Ann Graham
1987 (age 27–28)
|Spouse(s)||Justin Ervin |
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Measurements||38D - 30 - 46|
|Manager||IMG Models  Ford Models|
Ashley Graham (born 1987) is an American plus-size model from Lincoln, Nebraska. She is best known as a lingerie model for the plus-size clothing store Lane Bryant. She has appeared on the cover of Elle Quebec. Graham appeared in fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Glamour and Latina. In addition, she appeared in several Levi's campaigns. Graham has appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Entertainment Tonight, and CBS News and was interviewed by NPR about plus-size modeling.
Graham grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska. She has two younger sisters. She attended Scott Middle School from 1999 to 2002 and attended Lincoln Southwest High School from 2002 to 2005. She was discovered in 2000 at age 12 by the I & I agency while shopping at Oak View Mall in Omaha, Nebraska.
Graham signed with Wilhelmina Models in 2001 after attending a model convention. She signed with Ford Models in 2003. Graham appeared in YM early in her career. She was profiled by Sally Singer of Vogue in April 2007 and appeared in the October 2009 Glamour editorial 'These Bodies are Beautiful at Every Size' along with plus-size models Kate Dillon Levin, Amy Lemons, Lizzie Miller, Crystal Renn, Jennie Runk and Anansa Sims. Graham also appeared in an editorial for Bust in December 2010. Graham appeared in an international Harper's Bazaar pre-fall collection and beauty editorial in the May 2014 issue.  Graham was the cover model for the June 2014 issue of Elle Quebec. 
Graham appeared in several Levi's campaigns, notably Curve ID SS 2011 with Sabina Karlsson, Ana Lisboa, Marquita Pring and McKenzie Raley, and Boyfriend Collection F/W 10 with Rachel Clark, Ana Lisboa, Anais Mali, Marquita Pring and Ashley Smith Graham has recently appeared in several Marina Rinaldi campaigns: Spring/Summer 2012, Fall/Winter 2012 denim, and Fall/Winter 2012 sport. Other clients include Addition Elle, Bloomingdale's, Elomi lingerie, Evans, Hanes, Liz Claiborne Macy's, Nordstrom, Simply Be, and Target.
In 2010, Graham appeared in a controversial Lane Bryant TV commercial. The commercial received over 800,000 views on YouTube and was reported on in news outlets such as The Huffington Post and the New York Post. On May 31, 2010 she appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to address the controversy. Graham was featured two billboards in New York for Lane Bryant in December 2012.
In 2012, Graham was named Full Figured Fashion Week's Model of the Year.
In 2015, Swimsuits For All, a plus-size retailer for woman's swimsuits, featured Graham in an advertisement in Sports Illustrated's annual swimsuit issue. The ad is part of the online retailer Swimsuits for All campaign and it carried the tagline "You've Got It. Flaunt It." 
Charity and community service
Graham met her husband, Justin Ervin, a videographer at church in 2009 and were married in 2010.
- Graham, Ashley. "About Ashley Graham". http://ashley-graham-gjp5.squarespace.com/. Graham, Ashley. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "Success Stories work=I & I Agency". Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Ervin, Justin. "Contact Element Films". Element Films. Ervin, Justin. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Pham, Thailan. "Lane Bryant Model Ashley Graham Is Engaged!". people.com. Time, Inc. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Krupnick, Ellie (December 20, 2013). "Ashley Graham, Plus-Size Model, Is Poised For Breakout With New Agency Signing". huffingtonpost.com (The Huffington Post). Retrieved December 20, 2013.
- Graham, Ashley; Dakin, Gary (May 17, 2010). Plus-Size Models An Increasing Presence In Ads. Interview with Allison Keyes. Tell Me More, National Public Radio. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- Mertes, Micah (May 3, 2010). "Lincoln model from Lane Bryant ad amazed at media frenzy". Lincoln Journal Star. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Banned-ad model: ABC is big bust NY Post, April 23, 2010
- Busty model ad too hot for TV The Sun, April 26, 2010
- Sauers, Jenna. "Five Plus-Size Models To Watch". jezebel.com. Gawker Media. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "Levi's Boyfriend Collection F/W 10". models.com. Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- "Curve ID S/S 11 (with Ashley Graham, Ana Lisboa and Sabina Karlsson)". models.com. Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- Brody, Liz (July 31, 2010). "Model Ashley Graham on how to Rock a Size 16: "Did someone say cellulite?". shine.yahoo.com. Yahoo!. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Singer, Sally (April 2007). "Body of Work". Vogue (April 2007): 188–190.
- Field, Genevieve. "These Bodies are Beautiful at Every Size". glamour.com. Conde Nast Publications. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "Supermodels Who Aren’t Superthin: Meet the Women Who Proudly Bared it All". glamour.com. Conde Nast Publications. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "Ashley Graham In Bust Magazine". madisonplus.com. November 13, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/news/fashion-buzz/2014/4/carine-roitfelds-latest-bazaar-shoot-beauty-the-best-of-pre-fall/". http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/. April 2, 2014. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Cruz, Marcy. "Plus Model Ashley Graham Graces Cover of ELLE Magazine Quebec". Plus Model Magazine. Retrieved May 7, 2014.
- "Marina Rinaldi Campaign, Spring/Summer 2012". TruthandFashion.com. Retrieved November 5, 2012.
- "Marina Rinaldi Denim, Fall/Winter 2012". truthandfashion.com. Retrieved November 5, 2012.
- "Models Ashley Graham & Geo Burke for Marina Rinaldi Sport". TruthandFashion.com. Retrieved November 5, 2012.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Episode Guide
- Ashley Graham Model Plus Size On Jay Leno Show Spreadit.org, May 2, 2010
- Friede, Eva (November 15, 2013). "Ashley Graham’s star power plus". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- "Full Figure Fashion Week 2012 Awards". http://fffweek.com/. Retrieved November 17, 2013.
- Durando, Jessica. "Plus-sized model Ashley Graham lands 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit ad". USA Today. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashley Graham (model).|