|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2009)|
|Birth name||Ashley-Jade Thewlis|
|Also known as||Ashley Thewlis, Ashley Jade Thewlis, AshleyJaded|
|Born||1987 (age 26–27)|
|Origin||Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England|
|Occupations||Singer, model, actress|
|Labels||Water Music Records (2004–present)|
|Associated acts||Soda Club|
In 2001, after appearing in a supporting role in the film When I Was Twelve, she played the leading role in the short film, About a Girl. She released her solo debut album, Dreaming, in the US and abroad in 2005 on Water Music Records. She works Front Line at CyberDefender but she also does work as a make-up artist.
She was dating Mick Morris aka MickDeth, ex member of Eighteen Visions. In March 2011, they announced the birth of their son, Jude Aston Morris. However, on June 2, 2013, Mick died in his sleep.
2002 Casualty (TV series) Jodie McAllister – What Little Girls Are Made Of (2002) … Jodie McAllister
2002 The Stretford Wives (TV movie) Katrina Brent
2002 Blood Strangers (TV movie) Kimberley, aka Louise
2001 Bob & Rose (TV series) Tina Elliott – Episode #1.3 (2001) … Tina Elliott
2001 About a Girl (short) Girl
2001 When I Was 12 (TV movie) Kelly
- Dreaming, 2005 Water Music Records
- "Anthem Alert" 2004 Soda Club (English Release)
- "Let Me Be Your Fantasy", 2005
- "On The Run", 2005
- "Set You Free", 2006
- Hall, Jeff (2005-03-29). "Music Babe of the Day: Ashley Jade". Features. IGN Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Fanning, Trish. "When I Was Twelve". Film Review. Iofilm. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "About a Girl". BBC Film Network. BBC. 2007-01-30. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "Success is in the can". Rochdale Observer - News. M.E.N. media. 2009-01-03. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "Water Music Dance". Discogs. Retrieved 2009-05-27.