|Directed by||Surender Reddy|
|Produced by||Valluripally Ramesh|
|Written by||Surender Reddy
|Music by||Mani Sharma|
|Editing by||Gowtham Raju|
|Release dates||13 July 2006|
Ashok (Dubbed into Hindi as Ghayal:The Fighter Man) is a 2006 Telugu film directed by Surender Reddy (of Athanokkade fame). The film, which was released on 13 July 2006, stars N. T. Rama Rao Jr. and Sameera Reddy.
Story is about an Auto mobile mechanic Ashok (NTR) is thrown out of the house by his rough acts which kills his grand mother(Ramaprabha).His father(Prakash Raj) is compelled to throughout hero. The heroine (Sameera Reddy) is a neighbour and Ashok falls in love with her, the Villain(Sonu Sood) in an accident sees the heroine and he also falls in love with her. While saving the heroine from the clutches of villain, the Ashok's friend(Rajeev Kanakala) is killed by the villain gang.
This angers the hero who is sent off to Delhi according to a plan laid by villain, villain's mother (Vadipukarassi) and hero's father and he rushes back to Hyderabad to save his family and the heroine. The climax fight shot inside the house is breathtaking. Finally as usual the hero is fighting with the villain the villain is about to lose the battle to safeguard the villain, villain's mother enters the scene to shoot the hero. At last, the bullet hits the villain, The villain's mother falls down and the hero takes away the heroine.
|Studio album by Mani Sharma|
8 June 2006 (India)
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Mani Sharma chronology|
The film has six songs composed by Mani Sharma. Music of this film was released on 8 June 2006.
- Gola Gola - Ravi Varma & Sujatha - Lyricist: Chandra Bose
- Jabiliki - Hariharan & Vardhini - Lyricist: Chandra Bose
- Mumtaju Mahalu - Devan & Tanvi - Lyricist: Chandra Bose
- Oka Chinni - Kay Kay - Lyricist: Chandra Bose
- Yenkantanga - N. C. Karunya - Lyricist: Chandra Bose
- Director: Surender Reddy
- Screenplay: Surender Reddy
- Story: Surender Reddy
- Additional Screenplay : Gopimohan
- Dialogue: Abburi Ravi
- Producer: Valluripally Ramesh
- Music: Mani Sharma
- Cinematography: Senthil Kumar
- Choreography:Prem Rakshith,Nobel,Baba Bhaskhar,Jhony,Ganesh,V.J.Shekhar
- Action: Peter Hein,Ram-Laxman,Yannick Ben,Remi Imbert
- Art Direction: Anand Sai
- Editing: Gowtam Raju
The film was shot in Super 35 format.
The film released with 228 prints.
This film collected 10 crores in the opening week.
This film was dubbed into Tamil as Ashok.
Ashok stands out to be one of the biggest Flops in Jr. NTR's career.