|Native name||अश्विन मुशरान|
|Born||May 19, 1972 (Age 41)
Ashwin Mushran (Hindi: अश्विन मुशरान Aśvina Muśrāna, born: May 19, 1972 in Mumbai) is an Indian voice over artist and thespian who currently resides in Mumbai, India. He has appeared in numerous movies and plays. He is also featured in the Quick Gun Murugan movie, as Dr. Django. He also lent his voice into dubbing several foreign media. He is the Official Hindi dub-over voice artist for Adam Sandler and Takeshi Kaneshiro.
Ashwin studied at the Doon School, Dehradun, and then graduated with a B.A (hons.) English Literature from Hindu College, University of Delhi. He then studied acting at the Drama Studio London. Ashwin started out with TV commercials which led to him becoming a cast member of the cult Indian TV show, The Great Indian Comedy Show. From there he moved on to acting in feature films and has acted in many critically acclaimed films such as Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Life in a Metro, and Fashion. Ashwin is heavily involved with theatre and is a voice over artiste as well.
- Rise of the Zombie (2013)
- Settai (2013)
- Always Kabhi Kabhi (2011) – Rahul Ghosh
- Delhi Belly (2011)
- Hum Tum Aur Ghost (2010) – Mr Kapoor's Son
- Kambakkht Ishq (2009) – Parmeet
- Quick Gun Murugun (2009) – Dr Django
- Fashion(2008) – Rohit Khanna
- Yeh Mera India (2008) – Amarjit Singh
- The Mole (2008/I) – The Mob Boss
- Krazzy 4 (2008) .... Pranav
- One, Two, Three (2008) D.M Pipat
- Ek Chalis Ki Last Local (2007)- Mr. Bajaj
- Life in a Metro (2007)
- I See You (2006) – Dr. Shah
- Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) – Hari Desai
- Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamaana (2006) – Cyrus
- The Great Indian Comedy Show
- Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar (2014-Present) - Karan Kapoor
- Peterson Hill (2015-Present) - Peterson
He’s dubbed for more than 300 TV commercials and a number of movies in Hindi, English, and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese); however, he said that he had no desire to dub for the leading men of Bollywood. He is the Official Hindi dub-over voice artist for American actor, Adam Sandler and Mandarin Chinese actor, Takeshi Kaneshiro.
Live action films
|Film title||Actor||Character||Dub Language||Original Language||Original Year Release||Dub Year Release||Notes|
|Billy Madison||Adam Sandler||Billy Madison||Hindi||English||1995||2005|
|Big Daddy||Adam Sandler||Sonny Koufax||Hindi||English||1999||2006|
|Mr. Deeds||Adam Sandler||Longfellow Deeds||Hindi||English||2002||2006|
|House of Flying Daggers||Takeshi Kaneshiro||Jin||Hindi||Mandarin Chinese||2004||2005|
|50 First Dates||Adam Sandler||Henry Roth||Hindi||English||2004||2005|
|Kung Fu Hustle||Stephen Chow||Sing||Hindi||Cantonese Chinese
|Click||Adam Sandler||Michael Newman
|Hindi||English||2006||2006||Viraj Adhav voiced this character in the second Hindi dub in 2014.|
|Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.||Vikram Chatwal||Bunty||Hindi||English
|2007||2007||Ashwin was called in to dub the dialogues during post-production because of the dissatisfaction of the director with the lines spoken by the actor. Vikram was unable to convey his lines properly due to temporary health problems, despite that the movie was already shot in Hindi as one of the languages.|
|Reign Over Me||Adam Sandler||Charlie Fineman||Hindi||English||2007||2007|
|The Warlords||Takeshi Kaneshiro||Jiang Wuyang||Hindi||Mandarin Chinese||2007||2007|
|You Don't Mess with the Zohan ||Adam Sandler||Zohan Dvir||Hindi||English||2008||2008|
|Red Cliff||Takeshi Kaneshiro||Zhuge Liang||Hindi||Mandarin Chinese||2008 (Part 1)
2009 (Part 2)
|2008 (Part 1)
2009 (Part 2)
|Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian||Alain Chabat||Napoleon Bonaparte||Hindi||English||2009||2009|
|Grown Ups||Adam Sandler||Lenny Feder
|Hindi||English||2010||2010||Viraj Adhav voiced this character in the second Hindi dub in 2014.|
|Jack and Jill||Adam Sandler||Jack/Jill Sadelstein||Hindi||English||2011||2011|
|Just Go with It||Adam Sandler||Dr. Daniel "Danny" Maccabee||Hindi||English||2011||2011||Viraj Adhav voiced this character in the second Hindi dub in 2014.|
|Wu Xia||Takeshi Kaneshiro||Xu Baijiu||Hindi||Mandarin and Sichuanese (CN/TW)
Cantonese Chinese (HK)
|Film title||Original Voice||Character||Dub Language||Original Language||Original Year Release||Dub Year Release||Notes|
|Shrek the Third||Conrad Vernon||Rumpelstiltskin||Hindi||English||2007||2007|
- Ashwin Mushran – That class act in FASHION! | Indian Entertainment Online. Indianentertainment.info (2009-12-23). Retrieved on 2013-08-31.
- Mumbai salsas to his tune – Deccan Herald. Archive.deccanherald.com (2003-12-16). Retrieved on 2013-08-31.
- Ace Productions | Theatre. Aceproductions.biz. Retrieved on 2013-08-31.
- ‘I prefer not to make bad actors sound good’. Hindustan Times (2012-06-08). Retrieved on 2013-08-31.
- Ashwin Mushran. Rage Theatre. Retrieved on 2013-08-31.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashwin Mushran.|