From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Asi)
Asi or ASI may refer to:
- Asi, a Russian name for the Ossetians
- Asi, another name for the Orontes River
- Asi language, a language spoken by Bantoanons from the island of Banton, Philippines
- Asi, Creek language for the Black drink brewed by Native Americans of the Southeastern United States from the leaves of the yaupon holly.
- American Share Insurance, a private deposit insurer
- Anjuman Serfaroshan-e-Islam
- ASI, Aether Systems Inc, a company produces omni-directional ( 300 degree ) secondary lens for LED for use in light bulbs and automobiles.
- Asi Taulava (born 1973), Filipino-Tongan professional basketball player
- AS-i, (AS-Interface) or Actuator Sensor Interface, a type of fieldbus
- Airspeed indicator
- Asynchronous serial interface, standardised transport interface for the broadcast industry
- Advanced Switching Interconnect, a peer-to-peer enhancement of PCI Express
- Area-specific impedance, a measure of Acoustic impedance
- artificial superintelligence - artificial intelligence
- Adam Smith Institute, a libertarian think tank in the United Kingdom
- Anthropological Survey of India
- Archaeological Survey of India
- Italian Space Agency, in Italian Agenzia Spaziale Italiana
- The Advertising Specialty Institute
- The Sanskrit for "sword", see Asi (tamil)
- Ashford International railway station (Eurostar services) in Kent, United Kingdom
- Asi (TV series), a Turkish TV series
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police or ASI
- ASI, the IATA Airport code for Wideawake Airport on Ascension Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.