|Key people||Sebastien Breteau, CEO|
AsiaInspection is a third party quality control services provider founded in Hong Kong by Sebastien Breteau in 1997. It is accredited by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) and licensed by AQSIQ to perform inspections in China.
AsiaInspection is a quality control services provider for importers sourcing consumer and food products from Asia. The company offers on site product inspections, according to ISO 9001:2008 standards, factory audits to ISO9000, SA8000 or C-TPAT standards and laboratory testing. The company employs over 600 quality inspectors.
The company motto is "Your Eyes in the Factory!".
AsiaInspection received the Best SME award from Christine Lagarde, then Minister of Commerce and Industry of French Republic, on behalf of the French Chamber of Commerce in China CCIFC in 2006).
- Journal du Net - 19 February 2009
- Actualide - AsiaInspection, su director de calidad por un día N°156
- CNAS Accreditation - 亚检产品质量 Page 82
- License N°160
- TF1 - JT 13h - July 2010
- FR2 - Un œil sur la planète June 2010
- Hong Kong Echo March 2011
- ChinePLus October 2011
- Shanghai Business Review Page 45
- CE Marking
- Lemoci - Sourcing : la Chine souffre de la hausse du yuan - 14 October 2011
- Le Monde - Qualité du « made in China » : à qui la faute ? - 10 September 2009
- Press Release - AsiaFoodInspection December 2011
- SME Award CCIFC 2006