From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Asia or asia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asia is a geographical continent containing the central and eastern part of Eurasia.
Asia may also refer to:
- Asia (mythology), one of the Oceanids in Greek mythology
- Asia, one of the Nereids in Greek mythology
People with the given name Asia
- Asia of Diauehi, a king of the ancient people of the Diauehi in northeastern Anatolia (circa 850–825 BC)
- Asia Alfasi, British manga artist
- Asia Argento, Italian actress
- Asia Bibi (Asia Noreen), sentenced to death in Pakistan for blasphemy
- Asia Booth, sister of John Wilkes Booth
- Asia Carrera, American actress
- Asia Muhammad, American tennis player
People with the surname Asia
- Asia (Roman province), part of the Roman Empire occupying the Anatolian peninsula (in modern-day Turkey)
- Asia District, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Asia District, Peru, a beach district
- Asia Islands, in Indonesia close to Palau
- Asia Minor, the peninsula containing Asia and several other Roman provinces
Art, entertainment, and media
- Asia, one of The Four Continents sculptures in front of the Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House, in New York City
- Asia (band), English rock band
- Asia, the eponymous first album by the band Asia
- Asia Cruise American R&B singer
- Asia Nitollano, former member of The Pussycat Dolls
- A.S.I.A, Romanian pop-dance band of girls, active between 1999-2006 (ro:A.S.I.A)
- Asia (magazine), an American magazine in the 1920s and 1930s
- Asia Motors, a Korean car manufacturer acquired by Hyundai's Kia Motors unit
- Asia-Pacific, the part of the world in or near the Western Pacific Ocean.
- Asia, a Polish female name, etymologically akin to "Jane"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.