Asia Pacific Management Institute
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2007)|
The Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI) is a for-profit school owned by Kaplan Inc., a subsidiary of the Graham Holdings Company. The school's main campus is in Singapore with other campuses in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and PRC.
Established since 1989, Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI) is a regional provider of management education and quality lifelong learning programs and services. It is a member of the Kaplan Group, a company which specializes in lifelong education, with 900,000 students around the globe in more than 3,000 classrooms.
APMI was among the first private education organizations to be awarded the Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education organizations. It is also one of the first management institutions to achieve the ISO 9000 quality certification in Singapore in 1996.
- Ph.D - University of South Australia
- DBA - University of South Australia
- MBA - University of Hull
- Chinese MBA - University of South Australia
- Executive MBA - Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master or Arts (Communication Management) - University of South Australia
- Master in Organisational Leadership - Monash University
- Master in Counselling - Monash University
- Master of Education - Monash University
- Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - University of South Australia
- Master of Science (Marketing / Management / Logistics / Finance / HRM / Project Management) - University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Marketing / Management / Finance / Logistics) - University College Dublin - National University of Ireland, Dublin
- Bachelor of Commerce with Double Majors in Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Marketing Management - Murdoch University, Australia