From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Asian or asian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asian may also refer to:
- More specific meanings depending on context:
- In the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand the term usually refers to people from East Asia (China, Korea, Japan...) or Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Burma, Indonesia...)
- In the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries, the term refers more frequently to those from South Asia (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh...)
- Culture of Asia, the culture of the people from Asia
- Asian cuisine, food based on the style of food of the people from Asia
- Asian (cat), a cat breed similar to the Burmese but in a range of different coat colors and patterns
- Asii (also Asiani), a historic Central Asian ethnic group mentioned in Roman-era writings
- Asian option, a type of option contract in finance
- Asyan, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.