Asian College of Technology
|Asian College of Technology|
|Motto||Sapientia Est Potestas|
|Motto in English||Wisdom Is Power|
|President||Rodrigo A. Abellanosa|
|Location||Cebu City, Talisay City, Cebu, Philippines|
|Former names||Asian Computer Institute (ACI)|
It consists of two campuses located in different areas of Metro Cebu : the ACT - Cebu City CyberTower Campus, which is the main campus located at corner Leon Kilat and P. del Rosario Streets in Cebu City, and the ACT - Bulacao Campus, located in Cebu South Road, Talisay City.
On May 14, 1992, the Asian Computer Institute was incorporated as the Asian College of Technology, with the establishment of the ACT-Bulacao Campus in Talisay City, which currently hosts the ACT Integrated School Division (ACT-ISD), established in 1994, hosting the pre-school, grade school and high school.
From 2005 to 2010, ACT was awarded as the Best Computer School for Five Consecutive Years in Metro Cebu by the National Council for Product and Service Quality.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Associate in Computer Technology
- Computer Technician Diploma Course
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Caregiving Diploma Course
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- BS Electronic and Communications Engineering
- BS International Travel Management
- BS International Tourism
Asian College of Technology International Educational Foundation is a dynamic educational institution with esteemed professionalism committed to develop highly competent, globally competitive and socially responsible Asianistas.
To offer relevant and value-laden educational programmes, imbued with learning opportunities and experiences, responsive to the demands of the local and global communities, geared towards the holistic formation of Asianistas.
- "City Officials: Cebu City Government". cebucity.gov.ph.
|This article about a Philippine institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|