Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011)|
Currently, the Asian Medical Institute has students from over 10 countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. The medium of instruction at the institute is the English language and the length of study for a MD is six years.
The institute is the product of vision, dedication in the medical field, care, affection and hard work. It offers excellent teaching and coaching for eligibility exams in all countries.
Unique features of Asian medical institute:
- Peaceful atmosphere in campus
- Experienced and efficient staffs in all department
- Effective and encouraging supervision by administration
- Computerization of academic and general data of all students.
- Providing education always with positive attitude to bring out the best from the students.
- Productive coaching for Medical Council Of India and other medical councils.
Facilities available at campus:
- Well-ventilated, spacious and bright class rooms.
- Well-established anatomy museum.
- Computer laboratory.
- Students will be taken to hospital 3 days in a week
- Especially students of 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th year students.
- Heater in all class rooms.
- Good and pure water supply
- Excellent sports facilities( matches are conducting for cricket players)
- Promoting cultural programs on important occasions to bring out the hidden finer skills of students.
- Delicious and nutritious food in canteen.
Facilities for hostel students:
- Spacious hostel rooms.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Both veg and non veg foods will be provided.
- Cot, bed, bed sheet, pillow, blanket heater everything will be provided.
- Study table, chairs and also study lamp will be provided each student.
- 24-hour water supply and power supply.
- 24-hour warden service will be for students emergency.
- 24-hour hospital service
- Tuition fee: US$2100 per year
- Hostel fee: US$350 per year
- For 1st year students it will be approx US$3700, including tuition fee, hostel, admission, visa, document translation, medical certificate and other fee (Registration,consultancy fee).
Apart above student of others years should pay airticket, visa fee, airport pick up charge.
The management gives important not only for studies but also for discipline. Any students who indulged in any sort of in-disciplinary activity within or outside of campus premise or violates any rules and regulation of the institute and hostel will be send out of the institute without any notice.
The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is listed in the Avicenna Directory for medicine, faimer and also recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. It received its recognition from the Ministry of Health, Kyrgyzstan Republic to train medical professionals, mostly for foreign countries. ASMI students and graduates are eligible for M.C.I, PM&DC and N.MC screening tests. The Asian Medical Institute Diploma is a recognized qualification in other countries for the purposes of practicing medicine.