Asian Sevens Series
|Current season, competition or edition:
2014 Asian Sevens Series
|No. of teams||12|
|Most recent champion(s)||Hong Kong (2014)|
|Most titles||Japan (3 titles)|
The Asian Seven Series is an annual series of regional rugby sevens tournaments run by Asian Rugby Football Union featuring national sevens teams. It has been held regularly since 2009 to select the best men's national team in the sport of rugby sevens.
Tournaments that have featured in the Asian Sevens Series include:
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong|
|Malaysia||Borneo||Borneo||Borneo||Borneo||Kuala Lumpur||Kuala Lumpur|
|No. of Ranking events||2||2||2||3||4||3|
Note: Bold denotes tournaments that are ranking events counting towards the annual series championship.
- Japan win Borneo Sevens to top Asian Rugby Sevens Series table for 2009. ARFU. 1 November 2009.
- Japan crowned Asian Number one after winning Borneo Sevens. Asian 5 Nations. 2011.
- Hong Kong win Mumbai 7s to take Asian Series. Ultimate Rugby 7s. 15 October 2012.
- Japan beat Hong Kong in Singapore final to seal Asian Rugby Sevens Series title. Ultimate Rugby 7s. 11 November 2013.
- Rugby: Hong Kong bag Beijing leg to secure Asian Sevens Series. Sport Asia. 19 October 2014.